- Minimize cash on site
- Increase customer retention
- Provide your cash paying customers a cash and banking alternative
- Give cash paying customers a discount if applicable
- Store materials at no cost
- Quick and easy order process
- FREE monthly charge for employee cards
- Enjoy ongoing revenue stream each time your customer:
- Pays bills or makes a purchase
- Enrolls in Direct Deposit
- Recurring Direct Deposit
- Ability to pay bills on line, over the phone or automatic bill pay1
- Direct deposit - get faster access to your paycheck or government benefits check!2
- No overdraft fees.
- No credit check.3
- FREE Life Benefits available to Direct Deposit Customers4
- FDIC insured
- Text message alerts-notification of purchases and balance
- Budgeting and Financial Management Tools
1 Some bill payment services are subject to fees. See Cardholder Agreement for details.
2 Faster access to funds is based on comparison of traditional banking policies versus electronic direct deposit.
3 The USA PATRIOT Act is a Federal law that requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. During card activation, you will be asked to provide additional information that will allow us to identify you, such as your date of birth and Social Security number. You may also be asked to provide documentation and proof of identification.
4 Coverage underwritten by Stonebridge Life Insurance Company, Rutland, VT. In the event of a covered loss, you or your family receive a monthly benefi t based on the amount direct deposited to the NetSpend Premier
card during the preceding 35-day period. Benefi t will be paid monthly for up to a full year. Total benefi t value cannot exceed $8,000 within any 35-day coverage period. Actual benefi t amount depends on type of loss and is
subject to applicable exclusions and limitations. Coverage not available in all states. Additional terms and conditions apply.